Apk Easy Tool is an android app that comes with a lot of benefits and useful features. It allows to download free for PC and Android. This tool is available for everyone to download and install free without any issue.
Basically, this lightweight application enables you to manage, sign, compile and decompile the APK files.
It means that you have no need for any other platform to manage your downloaded apk files for the apps you are working on.
This tool comes with many functions and a lot of facilities.
It performs all the tasks well and its interface is superb. This application runs smoothly on any android device and always shows the best results.
You can get it with awesome features such as Unlocked Settings, Privacy, Space to store other apk apps, Ads-free, Easy to install, No root needed, etc.
You can easily get started by selecting the desired file via the browsing function of the tool or drag and drop.
This android tool also displays various information about the APK files, including package name, version, minimum SDK version, and version code.
In this way,
You can be aware of the apk files and use them well on your device.
More is that it is useful and helps you to count compiling, decompiling, signing, extracting, and installing the APK.
- 1 Apk Easy Tool Information:
- 2 Apk Easy Tool Portable Features:
- 3 How to Download and Install Apk Easy Tool for Android and PC
- 4 How to Enable Unknown Sources in Android devices Tutorial?
- 5 Faq’s
Apk Easy Tool Information:
Functions it performs
This application performs various functions that are really beneficial for every user. These are as follows:
This tool comes with a compile and decompiles option. So, you can use it to Decompile and compile APK, DEX, and JAR files, with SPACE, symbols, and Germany, Danish, Swedish, and characters support, etc. Also, you can cancel during operation.
This software tool provides the ability to change options of the tool, decompile, compile, sign and zip align. There are other options like Java heap, Apk tool version, apk signer version, directories, java path, Windows Explorer integration, remember window position, and more. These options make a perfect app for android users.
Drag and drop file support
This app comes with a lot more features like Drop APK, DEX, JAR files, and Decompiled folder on buttons to perform actions. It is very easy to drop outside buttons to select/open as file/folder.
There are enable and disable functions available in this application. So, it is very easy to check updates.
Extract APK / Zip APK
You can now extract apk files with Apk Easy Tool. So, you have no need for another app to extracting your apk files. It is easy to use on your device and get benefits from it.
How to Download and Install Apk Easy Tool for Android and PC
It is not a difficult task to download and install this complete version free on your device. If you are interested to get this free version, then just follow some easy steps. In this way, you can easily fulfill your need by just following some guidelines to get it free and easily on your devices. These are as follows:
- You have to uninstall the play store version from your device and go ahead.
- Another important task is that you have to allow third-party apps on your device. Thus, you can move to your device settings and enable the unknown sources.
- Simply click on the download link that is provided on this web page especially for you.
- Now wait for the download process because it will take few minutes.
- Now you can move to the file manager and open the download folder.
- Easily open the WinRAR app to unzip the downloaded apk folder.
- Now just click on the install button. All is done successfully and enjoy Apk Easy Tool Complete Version Free.
How to Enable Unknown Sources in Android devices Tutorial?
It is easy to enable unknown sources in your device. If you want to learn it, then follow these easy steps.
- First of all, go to the mobile “Settings“.
- Then, go to “Security“.
- So, you have to tap the “Enable” button to allow the “Unknown Sources“. It is accessible to download the apps manually on your device.
- Similarly, a pop-up box will be warning you about the change in your device, just close it by clicking on “OK”.
- After this, pull download the Notification panel from the top of the screen.
- Thus, just Tap App and Install it.
- All is done successfully. Enjoy!